• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mens Soccer - Senior Night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

9:36  USF holds on for the 2-1 win on Senior Night. 

Wednesday October 27, 2010 9:36 

9:38  USF is now currently tied for third place in the Big East Red Division with Villanova and only one point behind Cincinnati who is in second place. The Bulls last regular season match will be on Saturday at St. Johns, who is only three points behind USF, so that will be a huge game for the Bulls. 

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=205018821

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

join the "USF Goalmouths" behind the Goal to give Rutgers' keeper 90 mins of pure hell.

See ya on the pitch

do I just walk up and participate with them or do I have to become a member of their club?

Yeah the USF Goalmouths is what the coaches/players call us fans behind the goal. we are not a club "per se."  but we are a close knit group who is truly passionate about USF soccer, we actually tailgate soccer matches, go to road games, attend a soccer game over a football game.  we do get a lot of Rowdies (excuse me, just FC Tampa Bay now) fans back there.  just a ton of fun (more fun than a football game)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

join the "USF Goalmouths" behind the Goal to give Rutgers' keeper 90 mins of pure hell.

See ya on the pitch

do I just walk up and participate with them or do I have to become a member of their club?

Yeah the USF Goalmouths is what the coaches/players call us fans behind the goal. we are not a club "per se."  but we are a close knit group who is truly passionate about USF soccer, we actually tailgate soccer matches, go to road games, attend a soccer game over a football game.  we do get a lot of Rowdies (excuse me, just FC Tampa Bay now) fans back there.  just a ton of fun (more fun than a football game)

Little red wagon was kind of weak last night.  ;D I love it when you guys and gals chant that.

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

See ya on the pitch

Little red wagon was kind of weak last night.  ;D I love it when you guys and gals chant that.

yeah the first one was, kinda got interrupted though.  but i did love how we changed up U-S-F BULLS on goal kicks to G-T-L Fist Pump def gonna try and do it Wednesday

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

Our soccer team has been very good over the last 5 years! It seems like we are having a good year, but not a great one this year. I think we have one remaining game to go and then the BE tournament.  What do we need to do from here on out to get into the NCAA tournament?

Archived