• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 Bowl Game Hotels...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I know this is a bit premature, BUT if you want to get a good deal on a hotel reservation then the best time to prep is NOW. Right now we could make any of the Big East Bowls, I base that on how ****** the Big East is this season.

* BCS

* Champs

* MCCB

* Liberty Bowl

* Yankee Bowl

* B'Ham Bowl

* Beef O' Brady's Bowl

Use this thread to share hotel info and to get early rates... if we don't make the bowl you can cancel the reservation before the game and you don't get charged for the hotel room.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I don't think Liberty and Champs Sports are in the rotation until next season...

Scout has them listed for this season... we are predicted to make the B'Ham Bowl against Kentucky...

http://cfn.scout.com/2/557866.html

January 8, 2011 Birmingham, AL

Birmingham Bowl 12:00 pm ESPN

Big East No. 4 vs. SEC (or MAC if no Big East or SEC)

Projection: South Florida vs. Kentucky

I don't think Liberty and Champs Sports are in the rotation until next season...

Both are in play... The Big East is a contingency pick for the Liberty... if there aren't enough SEC teams.

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Both are in play... The Big East is a contingency pick for the Liberty... if there aren't enough SEC teams.

Ah, gotcha.  I knew we weren't fully set up yet, but didn't know of the contingency.

Ah, gotcha.  I knew we weren't fully set up yet, but didn't know of the contingency.

The contingency is "fully set up"...

Archived