• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Bulls Club t-shirts!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

Yah I signed up a month ago and never got anything...

• Content Count:  1,390

That's because you're supposed to go pick the shirt up...

• Content Count:  2,478

Well when I signed up it asked about mailing address and never mentioned anything about picking up the short anywhere. And it looks as though I wasnt the only one to think this

Well when I signed up it asked about mailing address and never mentioned anything about picking up the short anywhere. And it looks as though I wasnt the only one to think this

Yeah they didn't do a good job with it this year. Last year when I signed up they sent out an email when the shirts were in saying I had to come pick them up. This year when I renewed I just kind of assumed it was the same set up.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I got this email 2 weeks ago...

Hi and welcome to the Student Bulls Club!

As a member of SBC, you are considered an athletics donor at the student level. What does that mean for you? Well, you get priority points that add up and count later on when you graduate and want season tickets and better seats.

But aside from the logistics of it all, you get to be a part of a great organization aimed at being the best fans at the University of South Florida. We not only go out for football games but make it a point to encourage our members to attend at least one Monthly Social/Code Green game per sport- volleyball, men’s and women’s soccer and basketball, baseball… you name it, we have probably been there! We have biweekly newsletters and monthly socials to keep you up-to-date with all USF sports, our IM teams, road trip plans, tailgate parties, watch parties, and more to keep you in the know with athletics.

On behalf of the Student Bulls Club 2009-2010 Board of Directors, welcome and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Below are some pertinent information about the Student Bulls Club:

Bullies Shirt: Stand out in the crowd and wear your Bullies shirt! Each member will receive a green Bullies shirt which should be worn at all sporting events. Make an impact and be part of the team by wearing your Bullies shirt, plus be sure to sit with your fellow Bullies!  You may pick up your shirt from the Athletics Training Center Monday through Friday from 10a.m. - noon and from 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Monthly Socials: These socials are designed for you to interact with other members, meet coaches, and basically have FUN! Of course, food will be served.  In addition, these socials will coincide with a Code Green game - a "must go to" game for our various teams.

Conduct : Student Bulls Club, as all of you know, is run through Athletics so as a member you are representing the Athletic department.  We want you to have a ton of fun at all events and all we ask is for you to represent the University to the best of your abilities.  Always be RESPECT-A-BULL!

Running of the Bulls: Two years ago the Student Bulls Club started a tradition at home football games - The Running of the Bulls!  SBC members were selected to lead the team out of the tunnel at the beginning of each game.  We are looking for energetic, spirited, happy, crazy, glad to be a Bull kind of person to be involved.  If you are interested please email amabel@admin.usf.edu

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  684

Those shirts are well worth the $25 donation. Very nice...

I got this email 2 weeks ago...

Alright, maybe it's because I renewed at the beginning of this week? No clue but I'm not too worried about it since I knew what to do :)

• Content Count:  2,277

For those of you students that haven't signed up, do it. It's well worth the $25. I first joined back in 2000 when it was still called the Student Athletic Association. You get opportunities to go on some awesome road trips, socials, a free shirt, and start accumulating prioritiy points. It's a no-brainer if you're a Bull's fan!

Archived