• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When Gators want to dress up, they wear...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Was hoping there would be an actual picture.  I need a laugh.

BTW, how funny would it be if we had a shirt that said something about Jorts on it.  Or if the USF fans wore Jorts to the game, just to mock UF.

Sorry, just getting a bit giddy for the game I guess.

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

The actual reason that UF is not playing USF in the future in Ray Jay Stadium under any circumstances is because the Tampa Sports Authority will not tolerate the Gator fans scratching up and damaging the seats in the stadium with the metal rivets from their jorts.  The damage done by the Gators' jorts could add up to millions of dollars in replacement costs for the seats.  Some members of the authority would however consider letting UF play in the stadium if UF posted a $3 million Gator jorts bond.

• Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Was hoping there would be an actual picture.  I need a laugh.

BTW, how funny would it be if we had a shirt that said something about Jorts on it.  Or if the USF fans wore Jorts to the game, just to mock UF.

Sorry, just getting a bit giddy for the game I guess.

Yes.  That would be the most original way to mock us.  No other fan base before you has ever taken to wearing jorts and mullet wigs in their hilarious attempts to burn us.  Better yet, make sure your shorts also have metal rivets as mentioned in the other post to scratch up our seats. 

You should at least get something out of your trip to Gainesville...other than the crabs our dirty fans are gonna give you!  :D

Archived