• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stream is ripped and ready to go!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, this saved my football Saturday!

Not a problem I had no idea Bright House SN was doing the Mississippi Rebels game today.

Consider it a bonus lol

• Content Count:  509

FutureUSFstudent; if it wasn't for the stream I wouldn't have been able to watch the game. So just want to give you my thanks and appreciation!

• Content Count:  728

Thanks for the stream. Nice quality, and some lively action in the chatroom!

Saturday will be much better when it comes to chatrooms. Both chatrooms were not moderated and looking at the logs there were some people that needed to be taken out. I do look forward to hanging out with you guys next weekend!

• Content Count:  151

I can't find your original post about this... are you streaming every Bulls game?  I just realized that it isn't on one of the main ESPN channels and I live outside of Florida.  Don't want to miss USF vs UF.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I can't find your original post about this... are you streaming every Bulls game?  I just realized that it isn't on one of the main ESPN channels and I live outside of Florida.  Don't want to miss USF vs UF.

Google "SEC Network + [your cable provider and city]" and see if it's on where you live.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Derby, I live over in the Burlington area and WCWG 20--The CW channel, no less--just picked the game up.  So check to see if the CW station over in Raleigh has it.

Otherwise, I'd be online with you guys, and I'm sure I will be at some point since I can't get ESPN3...thanks, Future!

• Content Count:  151

Just checked, CW is playing Duke vs Wake Forest on my version.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Archived