• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question for fellow out of town Bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

It seems like most every game has been on Cable TV or ESPN3.  I try to make most home games but usually miss 1 or 2 a year.  Maybe one time a season I have to listen on radio streamed over the net.

It's not  easy being a 2 day drive away, but the internet makes it a lot closer.

Go Bulls!

Guest nybullsfan

I recently moved far, far away from Bulls country.  My question is, how do my fellow long distance Bulls watch their Bulls football/basketball/baseball?

Is BullsVision worth the price?  Is that my best option?

Where there's a will, there's a way! I bought an XM Radio specifically to be able to listen to the games, and we NEVER appeared on the air. Last year's schedule, while I was wandering around the country...

9/5 Wofford: No audio or video, just yahoo play by play on the pc + Greg Auman's chatbox, from Encinitas, CA

9/12 WKU: ESPN360, Encinitas, CA

9/19 CSU: Audio only, 970WFLA.com, Encinitas, CA

9/26 FSU: ESPNZone with the Alumni Association, Los Angeles (awesome food!)

10/3 Cuse: ESPN360 at the E-street cafe, Encinitas, CA

10/15 Cincy: talked them into showing it on one ESPN screen at the Bullpen (!) Sports Bar in Encinitas, but we didn't rate enough for an audio feed. got the audio on wifi from justin.tv (7-8 seconds behind the video)

10/24 Pitt: Busby's Bar in Santa Monica with the Alumni Association

10/30 WVU: Tailgater's Sports Bar & Grill, Bakersfield, CA

11/12 RU: Zipps Bar in Phoenix, with The Sheriff

11/21 UL: Was supposed to be on XM Radio, but nothing! had to settle for yahoo play by play, Galveston Beach

11/28 Miami: RJS, baby! My first home game ever!

12/5 UCONN: Beef O'bradys for the Hernando County Watch Party

1/2 I-Bowl: ESPN at the hotel, just after arriving in Austin

Goooo BULLS!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Watched every game last year I think either on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ABC/ESPN3 or channelsurfing.net. I plan on watching every game via this route again this year

+1

justin.tv is also a good resource. the only football game i missed the entire year last year was against charleston southern and that wasn't televised to anyone as far as i know. i also didn't miss any of the basketball games i tried to watch.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

from BIRMINGHAM  DIRECT T V OR ESPN 3

Archived