• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls in Raleigh

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Does anybody know of any watch parties in Raleigh for the football games? I moved here from Tampa recently. Also, anyone know of any Bulls friendly employers in the area?

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

You may want to try contacting the person on this page:

http://usfalumni.org/s/861/internal.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=1420

I did actually email Bob but he never replied back; I will try again.

• Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

If you still don't get a reply, give the alumni office a call to see if there may be someone else heading up the group in that area.  If there isn't one at present, perhaps you could be the new contact person for alumni in that area.  ;)

I would recommend that everyone check the alumni site and get involved with chapters in their area and start one, if there isn't.  For those who know that they will always be part of the alumni association, seriously consider a life membership.  Not only is it less expensive over the long run, but you'll get extra priority points.

• Content Count:  151

I live in Cary and I know that there are a few other board members that live in Raleigh.  I've seen the link to the alumni association meetups that was already posted, and I've also heard from one of my friends that there is a bar in Brier Creek where he has seen a big group of Bulls watching games.  Might be the same group of people.

I usually go to every home UNC game and end up using the DVR to record USF games.  On the days where UNC is away my friends and I usually watch football all day somewhere on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill.

I know there are a few other people that live around Raleigh on this board, maybe they'll chime in with more info.

Derby,

Thanks for the Info; I actually live in Brier Creek and am working as a contractor in RTP. I'll definitely try to get in touch with the alum up here for watch parties.

Also, I am looking for a business related permanent position in Raleigh/Durham/Cary if anyone knows of anything; I know there isn't much in this economy.

Archived