• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Kickoff Time announced

Guest Scherdin

I think for those of us that don't care for noon games may be happy this year....looking at the home schedule I see one maybe two games that could be picked up as Big East Games of Week or noon games. I imagine the home schedule will look something like this.

Stoneybrook (7pm)

Western Kentucky (probably 7pm)

FAU (probably 7pm)

SU Homecoming (probably Noon)

Rutgers (7pm ESPN2 Wednesday night game)

Pitt (I would think this game will be picked up for broadcast later in the day, i.e. 3:30 or 7:30)

UConn (I don't believe we have every played UConn early, will be on ESPN, ESPN2 or ABC so I doubt an early start time)

So Syracuse should be a nooner but outside that game....maybe Pitt but I doubt it. Thoughts?

Looks about right. We haven't played UConn early in RJS, but have up there.

Agreed...the only thing that could change these times would be a home Bucs game.  Ray Jay staff may need more time to clean and prep the stands and field.  I can see WK and UCONN being early games, cause the Bucs are home that week.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I may be the only person on here, but I like afternoon games, give me 12:00 or 3:30 with an occcasional night game thrown in. There's just something about afternoon games that I Love.

+1

• Content Count:  295
  • Days Won:  0

St Pete times has it 7pm

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

homecoming is usually later in the day, either a 3:30 or 7 kickoff time.

i could see the FAU game being an odd time like 5pm or something, but the rest of those i agree with. The Pitt game would definitely be a good national game to get picked up, especially if both teams are doing well.

last year it was a nooner... I remember having a dunkin donuts tailgate for LV

Guest Sunburned

Agreed...the only thing that could change these times would be a home Bucs game.  Ray Jay staff may need more time to clean and prep the stands and field.  I can see WK and UCONN being early games, cause the Bucs are home that week.

Can you cite a single instance of a Bulls game being rescheduled to earlier than 7 pm because of a Bucs game the following day?

Archived