• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 USF VS UF tickets avaliable

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

I got my tickets  :).............oh wait I have no business on this board then I am so sorry  ;)

crying_baby2.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ticket scalper – noun

an unauthorized ticket speculator who buys tickets to a performance or sports event and resells them at inflated prices.

scalpers.jpg

• Content Count:  2,558

supply and demand that is what the whole world revolves around, you can not fault him for that.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Bullz97, you are such an A**hole!!!!

No, he makes a very valid point. Someone who requested the tickets who just missed out should have had the opportunity to go if you knew you weren't going to make it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

supply and demand that is what the whole world revolves around, you can not fault him for that.

Yes you can... atleast here....

This guy knew he didn't need tickets but requested them anyway... Speaking as someone who didn't get tickets they requested, what if I was the next person inline....

If you want to make a profit go to stubhub.... if you're going to sell here... especially under these circumstances then do it on the up and up for other Bulls....

Yes you can... atleast here....

This guy knew he didn't need tickets but requested them anyway... Speaking as someone who didn't get tickets they requested, what if I was the next person inline....

If you want to make a profit go to stubhub.... if you're going to sell here... especially under these circumstances then do it on the up and up for other Bulls....

I could not agree more take your tickets to subhub, craigslist, or the street corner.

ticket-scalper.jpg

• Content Count:  50

The more money you give the better your chances of receiving them.  I gave more money, so therefore I own them to do with as i wish.  If Bullz 97 gave more money he would be entitled to them as well.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The more money you give the better your chances of receiving them.  I gave more money, so therefore I own them to do with as i wish.  If Bullz 97 gave more money he would be entitled to them as well.

If that makes you feel better, then so be it. Judging by what you posted earlier, I think your points are based more on your longevity than anything else.

Again, you knew you weren't going and that is the main issue.

I got my tickets I'm top 5% on the donor list Mr. Scalper.  I may not be able to make it to the game with it being a noon kickoff my kids have games that morning so when and if I sell my tickets it will be for face value.  I am not on you because I am upset you got your tickets and I didn't,  I am on you for coming on to this board and jacking up the price for fans who are not as fortunate as you. If you are big money big donor then why try and make a buck here?  Take you deal to stubhub, craigslist, or the street corner.  You can call me all the names you want but you are the one on here with $75 per ticket then your typo oops they are $95.  Then on top of it you send me a private message, bwa bwa bwa bwa bwa.  I love the Bulls and support all my true Bulls fans.

Archived