• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 Verizon USF Around the Horns Dates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

You guys crack me up!  Will let you know what the prizes will be.  And remember, we always have a sportsmanship award for the team that best proves they didn't cheat out on the course (worst score).

Eric

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

You guys crack me up!  Will let you know what the prizes will be.  And remember, we always have a sportsmanship award for the team that best proves they didn't cheat out on the course (worst score).

Eric

Finally you have my attention.  Haven't played in 3 1/2 years.  Can pretty much guarantee a score in the 110 range.

Guest nybullsfan

Eric

Finally an event I can compete in! lolz

• Content Count:  1,412

why is it so restricted to one small area of the state

The coaches play and I guess it would be tough to coordiante them going all over the state of Florida. Always an awesome first class event.  Eric what do we get when we win ?  :)

don't worry about that big guy, I will show you when I get it! 

You might want to look into other places than TP!  Otherwise, maybe we can arrange some visitations for you and my winning prize!

Just remembered, there is usually a net winner, maybe you can cheat your handicap into that!  ;-)

You know it is pretty hard to beat your pencil whipping eraser self. "We shot 20 under on one of the hardest courses in Tampa ? !" Come on at least be 14 or 15 to make it a little more believable. Don, Tiger, Phil, and   Lorena Ochoa in the Around the Horns coming soon.

Just because you are not the athlete you thought you were and not too mention your best days are behind you, don't get mad at me!

You used to run a 6.5 60!  Now you don't run!  :-)  Golf should be right up your alley!  Oh well... maybe bowling!

• Content Count:  1,158

Forgot to mention as well that the grand prize for the raffle will be two tickets to the USF vs. UF game.  We'll have a pair for each event.  Must be present to win!

Eric

Archived