• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz Article This Morning in the Raleigh Newspaper

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

At the barbershop this AM and noticed the local paper had an article on Skip on the front page of the sports section.  The writer is pretty much the most recognized sportswriter here in town (Greg Auman or Scott Carter would probably agree).  In the article, he is following up on Skip's move to USF.  Skip participated in the article and the most interesting quote is that he supports ECU to the BE.  He also shows some love for BJ all the way up here in NC.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/05/08/472716/holtz-adjusts-to-big-move.html

BTW, ECU gets lots of ink here in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill. . . . . not saying I live in NYC, but ECU's media base is simply not limited to Greenville, NC.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

I lived in Raleigh from '87 until college and was able to work with Tudor when I clerked at N&O in high school and first two summers out of college. Lots of ECU in the Raleigh paper, for sure.

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

I live in Washington D.C. and I used to be surprised at how many ECU alumn's I run into.  They have a lot of passion for their Alma Mater and are extremely nice people. 

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Vince McMahon, ECU alum.

Archived