• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The moment I've been waiting for...

dantheusfman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

After 6 years (Word to the wiser-than-me: Before you pursue an Education major, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE IT), enough money to pay for Dr. Judy's mortgage for the next year, and enough great memories to last a lifetime, I am finally going to graduate from the University of South Florida tomorrow.

I really can't put into words what these last years have meant to me, even as an English major (Don't worry, I've been admitted to Grad School in a program that will actually get me a job after 2 more years). While you can put a price on the classes you take and the sometimes-pretentious professors that teach them, the books you barely open, and the ID Cards you somehow lose, you will never be able to put a price on how this university has improved you as a person.

For me, I have always loved to fight for the underdog, as I have always been an underdog in life. Because of USF, however, I learned how to apply that passion for helping my fellow man, and joined the Senate. And not only joined the Senate, but within a year, be put in a position to help a lot of student organizations get off the ground. At the same time, I got to help freshmen develop the same passion for USF that I have, by being an RA, which was one of the most rewarding jobs I have ever had. All of this, all of the leadership I have learned and the confidence I have, I owe it all to the fantastic people at USF, because while I may be a Gamecock next year, I was a Bull first, and I will always be a Bull.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i am graduating as well!

• Content Count:  151

Congratulations to both of you!  I hope you make your weekends memorable and have lots of fun.

• Content Count:  6,502

Congratulations Grads......I graduated 29 yrs ago June 14.

Get involved with the Alumni Association.

• Content Count:  1,251

Congratulations Grads......I graduated 29 yrs ago June 14.

Get involved with the Alumni Association.

o no doubt

Archived