• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone here on PS3 playstation Network? COD MW2?

mikebeau

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

post online Ids

mikebeau1

• 2 months later...

Bad Company 2. Better game. My PSN is the same. Madden franchise too.

i might get the college game this year.  im pretty addicted to MW2 right now.

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Everyone on my friends list, myself included, that were playing MW2 changed to Bad Company 2. Its just a better overall game, no one nuking you with 2 seconds to go on the losing team, etc.. More realistic visually and soundwise. I have an online NCAA franchise the past 2 years. I was the #1 player for USF on Season Showdown. I stopped playing if because it is too much like work compared to Madden and it looks like a PS2 game. I'll get it at midnight this year again and have an online franchise, but USF will be taken.

Everyone on my friends list, myself included, that were playing MW2 changed to Bad Company 2. Its just a better overall game, no one nuking you with 2 seconds to go on the losing team, etc.. More realistic visually and soundwise. I have an online NCAA franchise the past 2 years. I was the #1 player for USF on Season Showdown. I stopped playing if because it is too much like work compared to Madden and it looks like a PS2 game. I'll get it at midnight this year again and have an online franchise, but USF will be taken.

two people cant have USF?

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

two people cant have USF?

Not in an online franchise league. You play the real schedule, advancing the game to the next week once everyone in the franchise played their games. You can have UCF lol.

Archived