• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010: A Bull Odyssey

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I am almost in disbelief. Signing Day was great. The USF website had live streaming interviews and updates and highlights about every recruit. USF got 2 ESPN 150 players, some HUGE linemen. Thank you Skip Holtz! Then they threw a party at Channelside to celebrate. (and sold season tickets)

One of the interviews was with Lelo Prado who talked about winning the Big East baseball crown this year, and playing in UT and Steinbrenner Fields while the NEW BASEBALL STADIUM is being constructed at USF. A NEW BASEBALL STADIUM!!!

Another was with the phenom mens soccer coach speaking about the USF recruit who may just turn out to be the best player ever for USF.

What a day . . . . and then the mens basketball team wins its FOURTH Big East game in a row, on the road and against the highest ranked team they have ever beaten. I watched and giggled every time DoJo made a FT in the last 55 secs and couldn't help thinking about BB Waldon missing every one in that position. Thank you Stan Heath! Holy crap what a game/streak!

None of these things were possible just a few short years ago. USF was stagnate and stuck in an ole boys web of mediocrity. Today USF is on par with ANY school. Its growing bigger and faster all the time and I am so proud. Thank you Judy Genshaft and Doug Woolard you two are the MVP's that fuel these changes and man am I grateful for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2010 what a great year this is going to be!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Nice points...  and clever headline.

Archived