• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sinkhole opens up near the athletics building

RockyDBull08

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

This is the thing.  The sinkhole eats the Sun Dome and insurance pays to build a new one.

:yeahbaby

That would be cool. Last time I was there it was 25 year a go, wasn't that impressive back then, can't imagine what it looks like now. It must have had the roof canvas replaced a couple of times by now, right?

They turned the roof into a hard top a while back.  They still have the revolving doors though!

You know, all this negativity about the freaking SunDome has got me pissed.  Its not the Dome's fault USF has neglected it for the last 30 years!!!

UF has the EXACT SAME FACILITY except they've actually updated theirs over the past 30 years. 

Please stop with the SunDome HATE and just ask them to update it.  Its guaranteed to be cheaper than tearing it down AND THEN building a new facility.  We have a great facility.  We've just treated it like ****!!!

UPDATE IT!!!

omg...

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived