• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

saban = classless A-hole

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Whether or not it is their job to stop them and all that good stuff......there was just no reason to do that. I really feel like he wanted the deficit to be bigger since Texas made a comeback without McCoy. I don't care if you think they would have fumbled and they were only up 10 and all that. They could have given Texas the ball at that point and they won't score 10 points in under 2 minutes. Personally I already had no respect for Saban so this just reassures any feelings I had for him. I'm sure he will try and talk to Mike Ford and Jamar Taylor now and say hey see you should have came here (sarcasm for anyone who didn't get that).

It is completely within the realm of possibility that they could score on a long td to Shipley then get the onsides kick and get within field goal range in 2 mins.  Was this thread started by Joel Miller?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived