• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Matt Grothe--International Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

I don't want to sound cocky but I think there is a "very good" chance of that happening... they are no more stronger then WKU.

WKU has lost their last 20 games!  Grothe won't play.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

You guys wanting him to take a knee are assuming we will have more points than NIU.   ;D

I don't want to sound cocky but I think there is a "very good" chance of that happening... they are no more stronger then WKU.

I say IF we are in the lead and they have not had success in getting to BJ then we should bring him in for a couple passes (1 or 2) at the end.

they are not stronger than WKU?

u realize WKU is on a 20 game losing streak

Guest Sunburned

I'm not sure he wants his last college game to be in the books for -1 yard rushing, 0/0 passing.

...better than...

11-14, 149 yards, 2 TDs, 5 rushes for 24 yards...one blown knee

...just my opinion though. It's not about the stats, it's about getting on the field with his team one more time. I think "his team" has a lot more meaning when talking about MG than anyone else at this point too. Kid did so much for our football program, would be nice to see him out there one more time. I don't see him getting anything more than a kneel down though.

Maybe a hand off on the first play of the game so that he gets the "start"...starting 4 bowl games looks pretty good (of course, you would take that away from BJ to give to Grothe)

Better yet, let him kick off and punt!

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

You guys wanting him to take a knee are assuming we will have more points than NIU.   ;D

I say IF we are in the lead and they have not had success in getting to BJ then we should bring him in for a couple passes (1 or 2) at the end.

Then why isn't WKU in a bowl game?  Or hell, why didn't they win a game this year?  Bad luck?

Guys, NIU isn't as atrocious as you think they are.

Archived