• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I Got A Question Or 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe that Gregory has been the only major assistant fired. Hasn't everyone else left on their own terms to another team? WVU, Arizona, UF, ISU, etc. If this is the case then how much more does that say about CJL that it's that easy to come and pluck our assitants. I know you will say because we can't pay them. Well we sure can pony up the bucks for a HC that hasn't produced anything but a hot large pizza and a free Magicjack.

Which of the assistants would you like back? 

And that HC that you seem to reallly not appreciate or know much about  has gotten:

STARTED THIS TEAM FROM ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, It was just him and the AD. Go and buy the 10 yr anniversary DVD and see for yourself

Ranked as high as No. 2 and the talk of the college football world

In Conversations of The Big 4 vs The Big 3 of Florida programs

Fastest To Being Ranked In Modern History

Done more with 2 star recruits then most established programs with same caliber talent

More winning seasons then losing, by far

Gotten USF into a Conference

Gotten USF in an BCS Conference

Gotten USF to Bowl Games or Bowl Eligible, year in after year

Etc etc etc

Your problem seems to be with the Big East bowl contracts, start bashing them why don't you?

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

Fantastic job of starting the program

As fast as we rose to #2 we got drop kicked out of the top 25 (three years in a row now even)

Laughed out of the Big 4 conversation with as bad as FSU is and the beating we just took from UM

That's pretty special

I don't know. BYU, Utah, TCU, Boise State, etc. have all been ranked pretty regularly

CJL got us in a conference all by himself?

See above response

Yes, but we're .500 where it counts

And USF has been blown out in the only two decent bowls we have gone to. MCCB and Sun Bowl

I think CJL should stay with the program just a differnt position. It really doesn't matter bc he isn't going anywhere till the contract is up.

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Fantastic job of starting the program

As fast as we rose to #2 we got drop kicked out of the top 25 (three years in a row now even)

Laughed out of the Big 4 conversation with as bad as FSU is and the beating we just took from UM

That's pretty special

I don't know. BYU, Utah, TCU, Boise State, etc. have all been ranked pretty regularly

CJL got us in a conference all by himself?

See above response

Yes, but we're .500 where it counts

And USF has been blown out in the only two decent bowls we have gone to. MCCB and Sun Bowl

I think CJL should stay with the program just a differnt position. It really doesn't matter bc he isn't going anywhere till the contract is up.

14-0 is a blow out??? USF right now is a much better program then FSU btw so is UCF, who just BEAT THEIR FIRST RANKED OPPONENT IN PROGRAM HISTORY (talk about special!) better then USF???  This could program would be another UCF without Leavitt, don't forget that.

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

Being shut out by the 4-5 best team in the ACC is a blow out in my book.

Look, I like Leavitt as a person, heck I have signed hats and posters and a great picture with him at a Golf Tournament but, the guy is a .500 coach where it counts. You don't have to take my word for it just look up the conference stats. Our program gets heckled in the media because of CJL's antics, inconsistency, lack of player effort, drunk fans, and our yearly Oct. slump. I have never heard commentators rip other programs like they do the entire game with USF. It's never that the other team is playing above their heads it's always USF playing way below their potential.

I have never mentioned anything about UCF in my posts but, if we're comparing they do have a conference title, are 8-4, and only lost to UM by 20pts where we lost by 21pts and we were only 7pt dogs. Yes they're in CUSA but, they're getting CUSA recruits and playing CUSA recruits. You do know that they ALMOST beat Texas right?  ;D

Archived