• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Memphis game roll call

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, I went and I still had a good time even if we lost. I just wish the fans of tampa would support these kids more. It is sad when you have all these fans supporting the spoiled millonaires that play on Sunday, yet they wont support USF because they are bandwagon UF, FSU, or Miami fans. As the late Chris Thomas once said. Tampa is truely the community with no unitiy. USF will get about 20K next week against Pitt with this sorry excuse for a so-called sports city.

Well the fact is that many of these fans have liked these other teams for many years, not just all of a sudden.  They aren't going to all of a sudden change to liking USF especially when many also have no connection to USF. Thats just the reality of the situation we are in. If I moved to Chicago I wouldn't root for the teams there just because I lived there. I would still root for the teams i had always pulled for.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

im still a Miami Fan and I cheer for the Bulls b/c I go to school here.....I have a hard decison next weekend.... Watch Miami win the ACC on TV or go to a meaningless USF game......I'll prob go to the Bulls game unless I get tix 4 UM/VT

Guest AstroBull

I'll be there next weekend too.  Always will support the Bulls.  My family is a bunch of Fl*rida fans and I am slowly converting them.  My little brother is coming here if he dosen't play football somewhere.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Lets put it this way. I grew up rooting for the Gayturds, but I changed real fast as soon as USF got a football team. As a matter of fact, I went to that first USF football game and decided that USF is where I wanted to be. There were about 50k at that game. USF has a huge alumni base in the Tampa Bay area, yet we get 20k fans to a big game???? There is no **** excuse for this because the same thing can be said for the basketball team. The point is that Tampa Bay wont support you unless you win games. Check every sporting team in Tampa to find that out. The BUCS used to get about 30K a game when they could not win. The Lightning use to get about 8k a game when they were not winning. The Devil Rays still get about 10k a game if they are lucky. The USF basketball is now drawing about 2k a game. What is up with the COMMUNITY with no UNITY??? TAMPA BAY= SORRY EXCUSE FOR A SPORTS CITY.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

i agree tampa as well as most of florida are a bunch of front runners....as they say win and they will come(or jump on the band wagon).