• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What the hell is going on in Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

On a side note, Maurice Mobley was at the game, sitting in my section.  He's a lot bigger than I thought.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

A win is a win with our new program. Basically, we had to start from scratch last season. This is year #2. If nothing happens during year #3 then I will start to panic. Give McCullum a chance the same way we gave Seth a chance. Only, we gave Seth at least 6 years. LOL.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Sheriff,

I think you would rather see VT win and USF lose, just so you could run some pro Greenberg smack.  We all know you worship that bald SOB, but he didn't win anything while he was here, so all of the comparisons are pretty pointless.  

We all know Sherriff likes USF more than anything, including Seth.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Leather and Mac seemed to butt heads midway in the 2nd half and leather only played 1 more minute after that, and it was just for a foul shot after a time out, then brig went back in for him.  He probably game mac some lip again.

He needs to cut that crap out. We have a decent chance of being respectable with him in there this year ........ without him ......... I don't want to think about that.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

That's the problem though... we made it to February and March... it looks like February and March are November and December under RMC.

early in the season, young team, tons of new players, lost #2 scorer and most experience in the system, a win is a win, fr got valuable playing time, ft 66%, give mac some time judge this year by how well we play at the end of the year.

don't hit the panic button just yet

We certainly need him... when he turned on the gas in the 2nd half, we pulled away hard... we went from up 9 to up by over 20 in a blink of the eye.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

There was enough yellow shirt security to handle a football game for maybe 1200 people.  Think this was a result of the nba fiasco?

If it was because of the NBA thing, that's hilarious! I wonder who the hell made that decision? What a waste of money ............ One of them actually came up on my side like he was looking for someone doing something. His supervisor must have come in .......

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

We are 2-0 and ill take Mc style over Seth's anytime. I will never forget all those late season flops and our players dancing and posing only to lose games.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

For anyone that was at the game tonight, you would have seen that it was almost impossible to get a flow going because the refs decided to take over the game.  The worst call was a 10 second call on the Bulls that was called after Swifty passed the ball across the line.  The shots simply did not fall tonight but they did get a lot of good looks.  Don't judge this team on the first two games because Coach Mac is still looking for a group of five guys that play the best together.  Once he finds that, watch out, because this group can make some shots