• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pike likely to start against WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Interesting...It would be tough for me to sit Collaros after the way he has played.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/4953/kelly-makes-tough-but-enviable-call-on-quarterback

• Content Count:  667
  • Days Won:  0

Collaros will get his chance next year.  Pike is a senior and they will do just fine with him.  it's a tribute to the great coaching staff at UC.  i wish we had that problem.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Yeah, Collaros has played well, but against us when we weren't prepared for a running QB, Syracuse, Louisville, and UConn.

We are by far the best defense he has faced and if we weren't 100% geared to stop Pike that game, I don't think he would have had a lot of success. UConn would be next, and he torched them, but the other two games are pretty meaningless.

Gotta go with Pike if you're Cincy. I feel for CBK, there will be a million questions about the decision if they happen to lose a game. I feel like they lose 1 or maybe even 2 before all is said and done. I hope I'm wrong, but I am feeling like the pressure is going to get to them in the next couple of weeks. Their schedule sets up for a monumental collapse, or a "hello America we're for real" situation. I was telling people in the office yesterday, if they knock off No. 25 WVU, Ill, and No. 12 Pitt, they may actually have a chance to jump Texas to the No. 2 spot when the SEC championship is over. Texas has a pretty bad schedule left and those wins will be impressive for Cincy.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

kelly will stay with hot hand

he would be a fool to switch now

he stay with back up who is on fire

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

kelly has made, what, 6 QB switches in last season and a half, with a conference championship and top 5 ranking to show for it so far.  i think i trust his judgement.

Archived