• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get back to the old "O"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

I agree that the hurry-up would be a good switch... even a little more urgency from our offense would be good.  How many delay of games (or close to it) have we seen the last 2 games.  As far as running it with a Frosh QB, how could the results be ANY WORSE than the last 2 games?!? 

Cincy's offense has got it down to a tee.  I also noticed it helps to negate the crowd advantage in road games.  There were times they were lined up with play called and ready way before the fans in the stadium would scream.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we have no offense

or no scheme

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I agree that the hurry-up would be a good switch... even a little more urgency from our offense would be good.  How many delay of games (or close to it) have we seen the last 2 games.  As far as running it with a Frosh QB, how could the results be ANY WORSE than the last 2 games?!?   

Cincy's offense has got it down to a tee.  I also noticed it helps to negate the crowd advantage in road games.  There were times they were lined up with play called and ready way before the fans in the stadium would scream.

we have access to best football players in the sport

get them and have a real offense and scrap gimmick offense

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

we have access to best football players in the sport

get them and have a real offense and scrap gimmick offense

Access to them, umm right.  That is because every 5 star recruit in the country is lining up to be part of a 12 year old program who is still in their ascent.

I know that California often talks about separating from the US, but sometimes I already think they are on a different planet.  Your posts often confirm that opinion for me.

Archived