• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those traveling to Pitt

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

My girlfriend has family in the Pittsburgh area and one of them suggested Carson Street on the South Side. He said it has tons of places to eat, drink and hang out. We're planning on going down there Friday night and bouncing from bar to bar, so if anyone is interested in an informal Bulls gathering just let me know and I'll start a thread on here letting everyone know where we are at over the course of the evening.

http://www.southsidepgh.com/be_entertained/nightlife.php

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10

Which bar you wanna hit up?  Let me know what you're interested in and I can give you suggestions.  My buddy lands at 10:00 so we prob couldn't get there any earlier than 10:30 - 11:00.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

I'm looking for a Pitt local to pick me up from the airport, let me stay in their place for free, drink up all and I mean ALL of their whisky and beer, transport me to the game and then back to the airport on sunday.

Not quite sure where we'll end up yet. Some suggestiong we got were Jack's, Mario's, Carson Street Saloon and S-Bar. I'm thinking that we'll probably start at Mario's or Carson Street Saloon to watch the Pens game and Rutgers/Army game then hit up wherever from there.

S-Bar is very pretentious and martini-like, fyi.  We don't have many of those in Pittsburgh but that is one of them.  You should hit up Primanti's, too - you have to try their famous sammiches.

JewbanBull: I shall do all but allow you to drink my whiskey.

Thanks for the heads-up Helly, looks like we'll be skipping S-Bar, I hate those places. Primanti Bros is our first stop after we get in tomorrow........I've been longing for one of those sandwiches since I saw that place on Man v. Food.

Get a Cappicola with a fried egg on it and all the fixins (slaw, tomatoes, fries) and you will be in heaven.  Really any meat is good, but you have to add fried egg.

Had the Capicola all the way at Primanti's yesterday and an Italian Burger at Bettis' today. I'll tell you what, the 'Burgh knows how to eat!!!

Archived