• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear revisionist history Grothe boosters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

i, too, am tired of blaming the players.. players come and go-- you get a new set of players every 4 years.  players make mistakes, even in victories.. we can't put it on the players for losses.. however, coaches are either good, medium, or bad.. a coach doesn't all of a sudden forget how to coach.  and before anyone brings up the bobby bowden argument, i honestly believe bobby never called the plays from the beginning at FSU.. he was only as good as his coordinators-- and in the past, he assembled a great coaching staff.. now, not so much.

You can't put it on the players? Last time i checked Leavitt, Canales, and Tresey aren't on the field throwing interceptions, grabbing facemasks, dropping catches, and creating personal fouls. The coaches teach the players correctly, if the player doesn't execute the play correctly how is that the coaches fault? If a player creates a penalty and the coach tells them how to avoid it yet the player still does it, how is that the coaches fault?

Archived