• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't be negative....Send out our thanks to...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

After the demise of basketball (in general and not just at USF) it has been hard for me to generate any real interest.  All that aside, I am excited about the future of USF hoops and hope that CRM gets the chance to continue to get things moving forward.

I don't think the record last year was any reflection of his coaching abilities but had more to do with the loss of players (including those run off by CRM and those that just quit on their own) and injuries etc.

I think a lot of the "bad blood" has been purged and this team is nearly 100% different than Greenies club from the 02-03 season.

I am not expecting a whirl wind of change but believe we will win more than a single game in conference this year.  My guess is still winning somewhere from 11-14 games this year.  That would be good progress.

Another area I am looking at that doesn't show up on stats sheets is player development and improvement - those little things that make a difference in a close game.

good accessment