• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game of the Week and...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

...as the GREAT OBAMAsan (on SNL) said...NOTHING!NADA!ZILCH!ZIPPO!(great lighter)

Goto BIG EAST site...nothing

Goto ESPNU site....one little link half way to the bottom on the left side

Anyone check today's paper(s) yet?

Hey, I can understand that fact checking SNL is probably more important than our game but come on a little rec. would be nice.

• Content Count:  239

I think ESPN is excited about the platform this game will provide them to talk about USC and ND the entire time.

Friend came over and we had Boise/Tulsa on in the background. Not one single commercial, and I didn't see it referenced during halftime.

Oh well. The only way they might talk about USF again is if they get to 10-0 when UM comes to town. MAYBE.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I think ESPN is excited about the platform this game will provide them to talk about USC and ND the entire time.

Friend came over and we had Boise/Tulsa on in the background. Not one single commercial, and I didn't see it referenced during halftime.

Oh well. The only way they might talk about USF again is if they get to 10-0 when UM comes to town. MAYBE.

They referenced our game several times. Also during halftime of a game on Tuesday they had like a 10 minute segment on USF and had a telephone interview with Leavitt about the game.

• Content Count:  1,400

the Times has several articles about the game today dont know about the trib stopped reading it a few years ago

Archived