• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hope Jerrell Young comes back soon!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I cant wait to see Young back on the field in Tresey's  system. Hopefully he will be ready for the Cincy game as we will need him in that game.

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

no offense but i like who is out there right now. Young doesnt hit like lejiste and doesnt fly around the field .I like our safety play right now. We shouldnt change it.

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I am telling you that Young is one of our best players in the secondary. They can find a way to get both on the field at times I am sure.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

no offense but i like who is out there right now. Young doesnt hit like lejiste and doesnt fly around the field .I like our safety play right now. We shouldnt change it.

I kind of agree, I haven't seen Young play enough to say that he is that much better than the Skinny/Lejiste combo. Lejiste seems to be involved in a lot of plays. I am not sure about hit pure tackling ability, but he does fly to the ball.

If Young is better, then, yes, I am very excited about him coming back. Unfortunately, if he isn't much better, the injury may have cost him a lot of playing time.

Archived