• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seminoles: "USF Fans were classy"

Guest Scherdin

Noles fans are classy where ever.  I sat at Lodo's (big sports bar in dt Denver) which is a FSU Alum bar; I was the only Bull amoung 100 or so FSU fans.  I did my cheering, and they tried to do theres. But I had 4 free rounds of beers come my way after the game from Noles fans and many came by and "cheers" me and my brother too.

Nice to see some people aren't a bunch of sore loosers.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

And the UCF message board troll's smear campaign fails yet again.  I can't wait for the day where we can have an online conversation and not have to worry about those losers coming along and trying to distort reality. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

our fans were nice because no one drank DURING the game.

the reason we had nasty fans at rayjay is because the ******** like to drink til the end of the 3rd quarter and at the end they're still drunk and rude. (see: kansas)

i dont mind if they sell beer at rayjay, but maybe they should cut it off at halftime instead of the end of the 3rd quarter. that gives people at least 60-90 minutes to sober up a little.

fsu fans were great though. very welcoming for the most part.

::)

Archived