• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Serviceable Black"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  0

Did anybody catch the moronic announcing by the idiots who were on Sunshine?? Towards the beginning of the second quarter, after Crossley's second carry I believe, the announcer was talking about him and meant to say he was a serviceable back, but instead said serviceable black. That's pretty bad, just wanted to see if anyone else caught that.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Yeah, it was just a slip of the tongue. What was really stupid was how nobody, not even Doug Graber, noticed we changed placekickers.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61

Yeah, it was just a slip of the tongue. What was really stupid was how nobody, not even Doug Graber, noticed we changed placekickers.

Speaking of the new placekicker, I enjoyed reviewing the biographical synopsis provided by "Bulliever" during the live chat forum proceedings on Geisler's academic progress, particularly his achievement of earning a cumulative 3.99 GPA.

Of course, Geisler's 34-yard kick was equally impressive considering the amount of time that he has served as a backup placekicker to Gramatica.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

who were the announcers?? I was at the game, so I did not get the chance to watch on TV. Thanks

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

who were the announcers?? I was at the game, so I did not get the chance to watch on TV. Thanks

Billy Charles, a lesser known guy and Graber .........

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

were they the ECU announcers?? It would make sense because of how excited they would always get when ECU scored. When ECU made it 24-10 the announcers said that ECU was "back in the game"  :o They wouldn't stop talking about them after the game either, how about some non-bias announcers for a change?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553

I had dinner with two of them up in the Press Box (including that hot chick in the pink sweater).  I can vouch that they were ECU broadcasters.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

i just figured they were since they knew so much about them and knew nothing about USF. They deferred all comments about USF to Graber.