• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC...All Cr%P Conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Syracuse would beat both Duke and Virginia right about now. Honestly, I think the bottom four in the BIG EAST right now is UL, Syracuse, UConn, and WVU. Those four will finish in the bottom half of the BIG EAST this year based on the first weekend. The top four in the BIG EAST is going to be a dog fight. I really believe that Pitt, Rutgers, Cincy, and USF will be battling for the BIG EAST title this year. It is a four team race!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks!!! But I am sick and tired of the media and others that think the BIG EAST should not get an auto bid while the ACC is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe when FSU and Miami are back is when we can proclaim that the ACC is a great conference, but I dont see that happening right now. Why should the BIG EAST have to take a back seat to conferences that dont have the resume of the BIG EAST?? I dare someone to compare records of BIG EASTvs SEC and ACC vs SEC. Tell me what looks more impressive.  Now with that said, I dont hate the ACC. I actually like the ACC because they helped USF by inviting BC, Miami, and VT. Without those invites, I really doubt USF is in a BCS conference. So thanks to both BC and the ACC!!!

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

Does ACC have cream of the crop??? I thought Va Tech was but they lost today against Bama. When was the last time the ACC had a national title contender?? I can tell you the BIG EAST had WVU, UL, and Rutgers in the national title picture recently. I cant really tell you the last time ACC had anyone in the conversation. Maybe those critics need to wake up and start callling for ACC's autobid???

I don't know why the ACC is so mediocre because they put out more NFL draft picks than any other conference and that includes the SEC, and its not like they put in crappy pros, they put out a lot of studs

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Virginia Tech and UNC are very good teams...

I agree ith Sherrif, no shame in losing to Bama, they'll likely be a top 5 team in January

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

As for Big East BCS f*** those guys.

That being said BYU beating Oklahoma, even without Bradford is gonna rile the argument again.

Archived