• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

going to france wednesday

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

20 years ago, the people were rude to Americans, a cabby at the train station heckled my camera gear (Minolta? Ha! Nikon is the best!"), Paris had garbage everywhere and the train broke down in the countryside in the south. I am sure its better now, my sister goes every year to get drunk on wine. I preferred Austria.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

20 years ago, the people were rude to Americans, a cabby at the train station heckled my camera gear (Minolta? Ha! Nikon is the best!"), Paris had garbage everywhere and the train broke down in the countryside in the south. I am sure its better now, my sister goes every year to get drunk on wine. I preferred Austria.

EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES

i had a tremendous time but i  had pockets full of euros,went first class with a hot babe(who wouldnt have a good time)

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=62481.0;attach=443;image

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES

i had a tremendous time but i  had pockets full of euros,went first class with a hot babe(who wouldnt have a good time)

I had a great time, spent 3 weeks there. Traveled on a charter, LTU, had a First Class Eurorail pass and went through the Netherlands, Germany, Luxenburg, Italy, Austria, Belgium, hooked up with my German girlfriend, who could have passed for Steffi Graf's better looking sister. Ate mussels in Brussels, went on a gondola ride in Venice, toured the catacombs in Salzburg, stayed in a house whose front door was older then the US, had my butt pinched in Amsterdam by a girl who told her girlfriend she loves American boys, etc. It was the trip of a lifetime, its just that France was the low point.

• 2 months later...

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

France is awesome, you have to go there and respect their culture, if you act like an idiot in the restaurants they will treat you as such, fashion is important to them dress nice.  We ate in a little restaurant where the guy walked us through the whole meal helped us pair the right wines with what we were eating followed us out and thanked us for eating in his restaurant, best service I have ever had...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

34d-24-34

i had the time ofmy life with her

france isnt for everyone

Archived