• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vega??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Any comments about the guys that Greg Auman reported in his blog as unofficially visiting this past weekend?  I am curious about Lalanne.  Scout has him listed with no offer and low interest in us.  Kind of interesting that he visits us.  Waverly Austin is a new name.  He sounds intriguing, if he can run the floor at 6' 10" and 245.

At least something is happening.  If we really want Austin, we'll see how the new coach, Skeeter, does since Austin is from his old turf.  Just wondering what you think about these dudes.

The blog:

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

Normal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Sorry Normal :) I check this site all the time but haven't clicked on the recruiting forum so I didn't see your request.

Anyways out the the three guys Greg mentioned only Austin and Waithe are the guys I believe we need.

On Austin visit - 6-foot-10, 245-pound center who is headed to Maine Central Institute this year, just completed an unofficial visit to South Florida.

“I liked the team, the academic advisor and the whole school,†said Austin of his visit. “The coaches are really down to earth people and they really care about the players.â€

Next in the recruiting process for Austin is an official visit to Cincinnati.

Marvell Waithe reportedly wants to play in a tough conference like the Big East and for what's it's worth the people at Rutgers seem to think there is a very good chance Waithe will sign here. Of course they don't think we have a good academic program and Waithe is a guy that doesn't want it to tough in college.

Archived