• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anthony Henry's Donation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I think it was a good use of funds. Improving the locker room and weight room is a huge need. Have you seen the locker rooms of other schools? Oregon has a video of their locker room, and it is ridiculous (and yes, I know Phil Knight is pretty much running the program). Having a great facility where the players hang out in their free time is a huge recruiting tool. I can tell you this, after seeing the video of the walk thru of Landshark Stadium and what scUM has for a locker room, these upgrades to ours will give us 1+ over the Canes. Just an example, not saying we will start out-recruiting them.

Oregon.. http://www.oregongridiron.com/facilities.html

That oregon video was as cool as anything I have seen on MTV's Cribs.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

ant said he wanted the money to go to making the players time at usf to be a good time.

what would you want it to go to? put in a bank till the next 10 NFL superstars from USF match the donation and build a stadium?

ant was kind enough to give some money and he made it clear he wanted to reward the kids that chose USF. 

• Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, rational thought breaks out on the main thebullspen.com board.  :clap

Normal

Archived