• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who will have an impact?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

We can all be honest here right,...while Murhpy is a good corner with great speed. He gets burned alot and is constantly out of position and throws himself instead of tackling many times. Q could really step up but CJL has already mentioned Webster getting a shot right away. Our corners are weak lets be honest here. I hope under this new coordinator they play fundamental football and get themselves in position to make plays and we should be fine.

When did Murphy get burned?  Every corner gets burned sometimes, but give me some examples.

The WVU and Louiseville games come to mind. Against WVU he had 2 pass interference calls and against UL he gave up a 30 yd TD. That said, he was very good for a first year starter and I expect him to be a first day draft pick. If he can improve his speed, he'll be as good as mike jenkins.

corner play needs to improve drastically

we couldnt cover

we couldnt tackle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived