• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Middleton Kids

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  0

I hear so much about Plant, Armwood, Hillsbrough, Chamberlain and Tampa Catholic but were is the love for Middleton. They have new coaches and in spring seven on seven held at Gaither they only lost one game while beating Plant 3 out 4 times. Some say they have five and six d1 prospects and alot of athletes all around. I know they lost 8 last but that was without  real coaches now they have brought over Jason Stokes and long list of assistance with vast coach experiance and some with college experiance. 

• Content Count:  1,757

I hear so much about Plant, Armwood, Hillsbrough, Chamberlain and Tampa Catholic but were is the love for Middleton. They have new coaches and in spring seven on seven held at Gaither they only lost one game while beating Plant 3 out 4 times. Some say they have five and six d1 prospects and alot of athletes all around. I know they lost 8 last but that was without  real coaches now they have brought over Jason Stokes and long list of assistance with vast coach experiance and some with college experiance. 

Are you a junior or senior there?

• Content Count:  88

Are you a junior or senior there?

Neither just think you guys are not giving these kids the far shot. You talk about what scout.com and rivals.com spoon feeds  you but when comes to real talent they know nothing and you know nothing. Look at our recruits from past years and not including this one see how wrong they and you were. Here is just some name of the ones that did make it some where  Steven Nicolas **, Chad Simpson *,  Ben Moffitt **, George Selvie *, Jerome Murphy **, Matt Grothe **, Nate Allen **,  and list goes on and on. Here is some of the bad ones Johny Payton ****, Frank Harry ****,  Antonio Searcy ****,  Carlton Hill ****(our savior), Chris DeArmas *** and many more. So just trust me that there is some talent out there at Middleton.

• Content Count:  1,757

Did someone come out and say Middleton kids are no good? How is everyone not giving them a fair shot? Do you see every single high school in Hillsborough county being talked about on here? What position do you play?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Does the name O.J. Murdock ring a bell? He was a four-star recruit and went to middleton. Despite all the talent in the world, he ended up being a bust.

His brother, Sherod, a three-star player, also attended Middleton and has recently been suspended at Pitt.

Reserve Safety Suspended  

By Staff Report

PantherDigest - Staff

Posted Apr 14, 2008  

The University of Pittsburgh football team has suspended redshirt freshman safety Sherod Murdock according to a brief statement issued by Associate Athletic Director E.J. Borghetti.

Redshirt freshman Sherod Murdock was fighting for a job this spring, but that battle will have to wait as the talented safety from Florida has been suspended from the team.

"Sherod Murdock has been indefinitely suspended from the team for disciplinary reasons," Pitt Associate Athletic Director E.J. Borghetti said.

Murdock is a talented 6-0, 170-pound defensive back from Middleton High in Tampa, Florida. Murdock was ranked as the No. 78 rated cornerback prospect in the nation coming out of high school.

PantherDigest.com will have more on this story as it becomes available.

http://pittsburgh.scout.com/2/746410.html

Archived