• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sunday Baseball Game Time Changed to 11 a.m.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

This totally screws the day up for my family to go to the game.  We don't get out of mass till 11:15 in Safety Harbor  >:(.  My boys were really looking forward to a day at the ballpark.  I am glad we could accommodate Cincy's travel plans that is wonderful. 

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Probably finals week at UC.  Can't you go to an earlier mass?

No I can't I am doing a reading and have commitments to this mass.  I'm sure they just figured out it's final week.  I am just venting, I'm more upset about disapointing my boys I could care less if I miss the game.  They went out and got new Bulls shirts and been talking about it all week.  Just bad planning on someone's part.  We will get over it, I will do my best to make their day special.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

No I can't I am doing a reading and have commitments to this mass.  I'm sure they just figured out it's final week.  I am just venting, I'm more upset about disapointing my boys I could care less if I miss the game.  They went out and got new Bulls shirts and been talking about it all week.  Just bad planning on someone's part.  We will get over it, I will do my best to make their day special.

Buy some tickets to the Big East tournament instead. Heck, Clearwater is probably closer to you than the USF campus is.

I will be attending the games in Clearwater.  This is not about me it's about the promice made to my young boys and their excitement to go to the game is all.  Thanks for the input and go Bulls.  I am taking my family to the Rays game instead 1:40 start time.  I love that that the Rays have a 1:40 start time on Sundays that is perfect, it shows they understand how important Sunday mornings are to families and fellowship.

• Content Count:  1,390

I love that that the Rays have a 1:40 start time on Sundays that is perfect, it shows they understand how important Sunday mornings are to families and fellowship.

College baseball isn't the business that MLB is.

Why can't you just go to the Bulls game tonight?

My kids are too young to be up that late, they would never get up for mass........haha.  I was just venting not taking a shot at the Bulls.  I love the Bulls and this board been a member for 6 yrs.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

It's not Cincinnati's fault that the airline canceled their original flight home causing Cincinnati to have to take an earlier flight back home.

Archived