• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 New Basketball Targets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

First is a 6-10, 265lbs Center D.J. Magley who is a transfer from WKU. He averaged 2.5pts, 2.5rebs, and 0.4 asst per game last season why playing for WKU. He is originally a Florida kid so USF offers him the chance to play close to home.

The 2nd prospect is a HS PG from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) named Martavious Irving. The 6-3 185lb PG is sceduled to visit KSU on April 22 which would be his 4th visit and maybe his last. Creighton, South Florida, Georgia, Central Florida, Virginia Commonwealth, St. Louis, Marshall, Old Dominion, Stetson,  Jacksonville, and KSU have all offered this kid.

For us to offer or seriously consider these two prospects says alot about where Heath thinks recruiting is at right now. I actually like the PG because it is a position of need. Once again I have to question why Heath has wasted time trying to go after Vee Sanford who doesn't want to come here and this kid is right here in your own backyard. If Coach Martin is trying to bring this guy is then he must have some talent. Add this guy to the growing list of talented guys that should have been a higher priority from our coaches this recruiting period.

Archived