• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We won the Big East! Not surprised

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

We won the Big East!  Well in one important category.

According to Bustedcoverage.com, we have the best looking girls in the Big East (not surprised)

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=11459  They are breaking down all the BCS conferences.

I do take some offense to what they say about our lovely ladies, but we did win a great title in the Big East.

But how the in the world did Rutgers get #4? 

Maybe this will translate to us winning the Big East this upcoming fall?  Finish strong! 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

We won the Big East!  Well in one important category.

According to Bustedcoverage.com, we have the best looking girls in the Big East (not surprised)

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=11459  They are breaking down all the BCS conferences.

I do take some offense to what they say about our lovely ladies, but we did win a great title in the Big East.

But how the in the world did Rutgers get #4? 

Maybe this will translate to us winning the Big East this upcoming fall?  Finish strong! 

that is why bulls should be number one in recruiting

Oh yeah, we should def. use the lovely ladies of USF as a recruiting tool.  But we don't want to go crazy with it and get in the news. 

• Content Count:  219
  • Days Won:  0

Did anyone RTFA?

Seems like a complete diss for every school on that list except WVU.

Did anyone RTFA?

Seems like a complete diss for every school on that list except WVU.

They were harsh on the majority of the Big East, but let's face it they are correct about the "basketball" schools.  I would def. agree with the top 3 though, and I have met a few girls who went to Cinci and they are way better looking than the vast majority of girls I have met from Rutgers.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

They were harsh on the majority of the Big East, but let's face it they are correct about the "basketball" schools.  I would def. agree with the top 3 though, and I have met a few girls who went to Cinci and they are way better looking than the vast majority of girls I have met from Rutgers.

I agree and think that Rutgers should be further down on the list...

• Content Count:  3,103

Oh yeah, we should def. use the lovely ladies of USF as a recruiting tool.  But we don't want to go crazy with it and get in the news. 

Who cares, countries are using women to attract people to visit it, why can't USF use our beautiful looking coeds to help promote the school?  Check out these ads paid for by the government of Israel...

the second link is a video taken from an Israeli website www.iamil.com

I think that we SHOULD use our lovely coeds to help us land recruits.  If I worked in the recruiting office, I would def. tell a prospect that we are #1 in the Big East in ladies and I would try to get the Sun Dolls to help out. 

Think about if you were a top recruit making your visit (unofficial or official) to USF and a Sun Doll show the campus to you.  I would say “nuff said… I am going to USFâ€.

Also, Rabbi Bull, you are correct.  Israel is great; sometimes I break out my Israeli Defense Forces t-shirt.

• Content Count:  478

I think that we SHOULD use our lovely coeds to help us land recruits.  If I worked in the recruiting office, I would def. tell a prospect that we are #1 in the Big East in ladies and I would try to get the Sun Dolls to help out. 

Think about if you were a top recruit making your visit (unofficial or official) to USF and a Sun Doll show the campus to you.  I would say “nuff said… I am going to USFâ€.

Also, Rabbi Bull, you are correct.  Israel is great; sometimes I break out my Israeli Defense Forces t-shirt.

some things about using (cute) women to recruit:

1. we HAD that. They were called the Golden Belles (hence my belle of the bull name). I was one of them. Our job was to give tours and talk to parents of recruits and recruits before all home games. UCF also had something called Gold Team which was essentially the same thing. As did just about every university that wanted to stay competitive across the country.

2. We can't do that anymore. Because of the lovely people at Colorado and the bad things they did with recruits and their coeds. After that happened (that was well after I graduated) they said we couldn't do that any more.

3. That said - I think UCF's Gold Team is still up and running so if anyone would like to bring back the Golden Belles - please do so - but only if they are knowledgeable of the campus, athletics, campus life, academics etc, smart and put together (not hot messes). :)

4. Hope this helps!

Archived