• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Croatia kid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

I know he is a center Can anybody tell me anything about him {Vega}

What happend to that teague and the point guar we got last year

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I know he is a center Can anybody tell me anything about him {Vega}

What happend to that teague and the point guar we got last year

Teague is back in NJ playing for Apex Academy.

McMillian is playing for Miami Dade College

I believe both are 2010 recruits, I'm sure McMillan is but not positive about Teague.

Sandi Marcius http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2009/02/bulls-targeting.html

6'10" Class of 2009 post prospect Sandi Marcius of LaLumiere Academy in LaPorte, Indiana is continuing to see his recruiting stock rise, and now has a host of high-major programs actively tracking him. Marcius ranks as one of the top Class of 2009 basketball prospects in the state of Indiana.

The 6'10" Marcius is an imposing figure on the basketball court. Marcius is a strong and physical player in the paint who never backs down from contact. He is a highly athletic post who brings excellent rebounding skills, and delivers with his ability to use his strength and athleticism close to the basket for easy buckets and dunks

• Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

Any stats on him????

How good are Mcmillan and Teague

Is Rivas a junior or senior

I have been really impressed since the game after Notre Dame

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Any stats on him????

How good are Mcmillan and Teague

Is Rivas a junior or senior

I have been really impressed since the game after Notre Dame

Sandi Marcius line - 17pts and 15rebs

IMO McMillan is pretty good about on the level of Anthony Crater but not Eric Bledsoe great. He would;ve really helped us this season if he were on the roster. His speed and quickness to get to the rim or drive and dish is something we really couldn't used.

Teague is a wide body that rebounds well and has a soft touch from 12ft in. He's not an impact player right now but we could've used the frontline help. He has had an up and down season at Apex. Both Teague and McMillan have expressed that they would like to come back to USF if allowed.

Rivas is a junior

Yes Rivas has really stepped it up lately. Maybe his improvement in his health along with confidence and coaching is the reason why he's playing better.

Archived