• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those of you who live in Florida

flsportsfan83

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

I got this email at work. And its legit. I thought it was a great idea. Mods I was unsure what board to put this on. Please move it to where you se fit.  ;D

Dear Randy:

Wishing you well......

Did you know you can go online and easily enter two (2) emergency contacts into your Florida Driver's License record?

This information can only be retrieved by a police officer.

I checked this out with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles....It's legit......

This came about as a result of one woman's teenage daughter being severely injured in a car accident and it taking over five hours for authorities to locate the mother to inform her.

This way, if you are in an accident, the police/sheriff's deputy can run your driver's license and have your emergency contact info ASAP.

Access to this opportunity is through the DHSMV website: https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/dlcheck/findcustomer

The link asks for your Florida Driver's License Number and then your birth date information for security verification.  Notice the Secure Assurance seal.

Please consider forwarding this notice to family and friends in Florida.  It's a vital link to your loved ones just in case anything happens.

I did this and advise you to do so as well.  And I sincerely hope it will not be needed!

My best.....

Jack

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I saw this a few months ago when I renewed my registration.  I sent the link to all my friends and family.  If you renew your registration online you will be prompted as to whether you would like to enter emergency contact info or not.  It's about time they finally came through with this.

Archived