• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

IMO I think it will be either ND, SH or Georgetown. They are the current 10, 11 and 12 seeds respectively. Each team has 4 or 5 games left, so there will be some movement. But I expect us to win one more game (either SH or RU), so depending on how the other teams do we are looking at a 13 or 14 seed. I think all of the afformentioned (sp) teams will split the fnal games of the season, so there will probably be minimal movement between those teams. With all that being said we will probably be the 14 seed facing the 11 seed. If I had to put money on it I would say we will play the Irish in the first round.

But thats just my

:2cents

Archived