• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dwayne Difton?

lmiusf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

Has he commited anywhere yet? I know he has an offer from us and I thought that he was showing some interest. He would be a great pick up after losing Green.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Difton committed to USF in the spring.  After it became known that he had committed, he was pressured by others around him to decommit which he did.  USf was the leader for a while.  He is now set for an official visit to Boston college.  I do not think an official to USF has been set yet, or even if it will at this point.

• Content Count:  720

ok, I though that he had committed earlier but wasn't sure. What do you think our chances of getting him are?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Depends.  I think the pressure around him is to go elsewhere, or at least it was.  Before James Green decommitted I would have said no way, but who knows now.  I think we bring in 3-4 WRs this class.  We have Theliar coming in from JUCO, and we are in for Lamar Scruggs, Sterling Griffin, Lamar Lindsay (who will either play slot or corner) and Broderick Jenkins among others.  Lamar is a burner and would be great in space. 

• Content Count:  622

Yeah it would be nice to get one of the top 2 receivers from the #1 Team in the Nation.

Duron Carter is their other receiver. He is going to Ohio State.

Archived