• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ford should get 100 yards in the bowl game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

one can argue that the limited time we have seen ford has let to only winning 2 conference games. If Ford is healthy for a full season and gets his starting number of carries...we might have a 1,000 yard back. Ford never got the rythm this year.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,403

He rushes for 100 yards 66% of the time he gets more than 16 carries.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

He rushes for 100 yards 66% of the time he gets more than 16 carries.

Reminds me of the sex panther line from Anchorman...  ::) ;D

• Content Count:  4,738

Ford will have to average 25 yds a carry if he wants to get 100 yds, as he will only get 4 carries max.... 

Bowl game, Benji a Senior, he will get the bulk of the carries, then spread out over the remaining guys.

This.

Ben is a great story but I feel that as we grow and get better recruits there is a pull to keep less talented upper classmen in the game. 

• Content Count:  1,757

I sure am glad that Mike Ford doesn't have an attitude like so many posters on this board because he would have quit a long time ago.  I said it more then once that a high ankle sprain is really really tough to get over and that is what happened this season.  He looked great against WV and I look for him to have a huge game against memphis.  If the score gets out of hand they may play other players but look for Mike to have 100+ yards and at least one run over 25.

The ignorance on this board sometimes amazes me - how can you feed the ball to a guy who is hurt ?  He is our number one back by far but not at 50%.  So lets just cry all year about why Ford isn't running the ball and to many other RBs are getting touches. 

Please - just watch this game and realize that the Mike Ford you see here will be back next year.

I agree, this year was just bad for injuries, esp ankle sprains.  I thought this would be the year of the RB at USF, with Ford, Taylor, Samuels, Kelly and Williams.  Instead we get a broken bone (collar bone), two bad ankle sprains and all of the sudden our loaded stable of stud RB's looked like a bare cupboard.  Add to those the ankle injuries we've seen across the defense and I wonder what gives.  Is it the UA shoes?  From what I remeber most of these ankle injuries happend on turf... is it the shoe-cleat selection, bad shoes, or just rotten luck?  I've got a few friends that are TTech fans and they've done nothing but ***** about the UA gear causing injuries. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I sure am glad that Mike Ford doesn't have an attitude like so many posters on this board because he would have quit a long time ago.  I said it more then once that a high ankle sprain is really really tough to get over and that is what happened this season.  He looked great against WV and I look for him to have a huge game against memphis.  If the score gets out of hand they may play other players but look for Mike to have 100+ yards and at least one run over 25.

The ignorance on this board sometimes amazes me - how can you feed the ball to a guy who is hurt ?  He is our number one back by far but not at 50%.  So lets just cry all year about why Ford isn't running the ball and to many other RBs are getting touches. 

Please - just watch this game and realize that the Mike Ford you see here will be back next year.

I agree, this year was just bad for injuries, esp ankle sprains.  I thought this would be the year of the RB at USF, with Ford, Taylor, Samuels, Kelly and Williams.  Instead we get a broken bone (collar bone), two bad ankle sprains and all of the sudden our loaded stable of stud RB's looked like a bare cupboard.  Add to those the ankle injuries we've seen across the defense and I wonder what gives.  Is it the UA shoes?  From what I remeber most of these ankle injuries happend on turf... is it the shoe-cleat selection, bad shoes, or just rotten luck?  I've got a few friends that are TTech fans and they've done nothing but ***** about the UA gear causing injuries. 

next year wont be the year of the rb at usf either

usf doesnt know how to utilize the rb

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

USF needs players that can perform

a team that wins 2 games in big east needs aplayers with ability.a can take a bad attitude if they perform and deliver the goods

ford is all hype

clearly your ignorance is shown by lack of knowledge about Mike Ford.

yeah you think ford is great  and you call me ignorant.

the streets are lined with people that "had potential"

in my world the only thing that matter is performance dude

another leavitt apologist

a green and gold goggle  member

• Content Count:  3,403

next year wont be the year of the rb at usf either

usf doesnt know how to utilize the rb

ANDRE HALL.  Stop being so freaking ignorant!

• Content Count:  1,457

Ford should focus on ball control and not fumbling more than 1 x.  He is not too durable and may be hurt again.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Too may ignorant poeple here ... Ford lead all RB's with carries.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived