• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auburns 5 De-commits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

Don't know if this was already posted but I just found out who the 5 from the other night are. 

Terrence Coleman (AL) 4* DT

David Conner (MS) 3* S

Raymond Cotton (MD) 4* QB  20th ranked QB.  Maybe CJL should give this kid a call?

Montez Robinson (IN) 4* DE

Jonathan Atchison (GA) 3* SLB  Switched commitment to Bama

No FL players.  I assume most will just go to other SEC schools.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Don't know if this was already posted but I just found out who the 5 from the other night are. 

Terrence Coleman (AL) 4* DT

David Conner (MS) 3* S

Raymond Cotton (MD) 4* QB   20th ranked QB.   Maybe CJL should give this kid a call?

Montez Robinson (IN) 4* DE

Jonathan Atchison (GA) 3* SLB   Switched commitment to Bama

No FL players.  I assume most will just go to other SEC schools.

There are others that have opened it up that are not on your list as well. 

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Most will re-commit once a head coach has been chosen.  They want to have some leverage in the process, and it looks better to de-commit now, than after a coach is chosen.  Alabama did ok after they lost a few Mike Shula commits...

There are others that have opened it up that are not on your list as well. 

I'm not creating a list of Auburn de-commits, lol.  These are just the 5 that de-committed on the 4th, I believe that was the date.

I'm sure that others are looking at their options hard too. Someone posted about Rodney Scott and some OL decommitting on a different thread.

Most will re-commit once a head coach has been chosen.  They want to have some leverage in the process, and it looks better to de-commit now, than after a coach is chosen.  Alabama did ok after they lost a few Mike Shula commits...

I agree, if they like the new coach.  Some might not wait around to find out though like the LB that committed to bama.

Obviously Auburn better hire a new coach pretty soon.  NSD is only, what, 12 weeks.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I agree, if they like the new coach.  Some might not wait around to find out though like the LB that committed to bama.

Obviously Auburn better hire a new coach pretty soon.  NSD is only, what, 12 weeks.

Yup and if the new coach changes the system some kids may leave due to not fitting the new system. 

Archived