• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NC Watch Party for WVU Game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

To all those NC Bulls or all Bulls fans who will be at the soccer game vs Wake Forest, me and LittleDrummerBoy are talking about meeting up at Hooters near UNC-G to watch the game, all are welcome to join us.  While the girls are not as good looking as those in Florida Hooters, the place offers a very good atmosphere to watch the game and the staff is much more friendly than those of the Florida Hooters.  If you plan on coming please let me know here so that I can call up to Hooters and see if we can get a section or something for ourselves.

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

If you're in town just for the game and/or otherwise unfamiliar with the area, the Hooter's is at 3031 High Point Road, Greensboro, NC 27403. It's about a half hour from Wake Forest, but it's on me and Rabbi's turf and if you're either driving back to points south (or north for that matter, via I-85) or you flew into Piedmont Triad Int'l or Raleigh, this will get you back in the right direction. I'll be at the game and traveling from there as well.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Unless you're going to the Soccer game go to the WVU game.  Your halfway there already.

Archived