• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hold on to the $#%& Ball!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

This is a disturbing trend I am seeing in the Louisville game.  I don't ever remember this being that bad of a problem.  And correct me if i'm wrong but it doesnt look like Julmiste's fault really, just catchable passes dropped for the most part.  Including that INT that should have never been.  I know they are a young recieving corps out there, but they look reaaaally bad tonight.

One positive is that for the second game in a row we have kept the penalties to a minimum (well halfway through the 3rd quarter anyway) lets hope we finish out the game like this.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

well some are the QB fault, he is throwing absolute lasers on 5-10 yds throws which makes it really hard on the receivers

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Some of it is Julmiste's fault, some it the receivers.  Note to coaching staff:  Make sure that the receivers put their gloves on after eating buttered popcorn.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,479
  • Days Won:  13

I think most of the dropped passes were because the throw was off... many were behind the receiver.. and Chambers dropped one because he didn't expect to have to move -- why can't PJ hit the big "83" on his chest with a one-step drop to the WR screen??  ARGH!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

why can't PJ hit the big "83" on his chest with a one-step drop to the WR screen??

-because he's not a very good qb

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

Bain dropped alot of catchable passes. If you remember last week, it was Peyton who dropped that sure TD pass against ARMY. I really think that there is no confidence on offense for Julmiste or Banks. I hope Leavitt thinks about playing another QB because I dont think our offense believes in our current QBs right now which is why there are alot of dropped passes. I just think they are surprised to get a hand on Julmiste passes now.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

They'd probably drop fewer passes if Julmiste would ease up on those Aaron Brooks rockets he keeps delivering. Unless they're perfectly on target, not many receivers can catch them.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Sometimes you have to rocket the ball.  Not very often.  And its usually on seam routs or deep outs/ins.  Throwing lighter w/ better placement owns throwing it hard.

As for another QB, we dont have one this year.  Unless you are still eligible, or want to see some 215 lb white kid with no arm (aka me, dont get me wrong I could play dIII, not 1) start slinging it around.  Julmiste must be the best guy that can start, or he wouldnt play.

Dropsy on the wideouts is frustrating too.  Does this team practice?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i am no jewelmist fan but the balls i saw that were dropped were mostly the fault of the receivers

youth has nothing to do with it

i hope they recruit  a better crop of  receivers

this team needs a shot of major talent