• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Those who have been to Morgantown before

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Is there any area(s) we should avoid around the stadium? How rough are their fans? What can we expect in general going to the game? Where is the best place to park? Any help would be appreciated.

• Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

I have never been to Morgantown...so I dont know about the general area....but about the fans...Well here is a text message from the kid I will be staying with who goes to WVU.... It states....

I have to warn you...you guys are not going to be treated nicely, your going to be cursed at the whole time...I apologize now..

Sooooo I guess we have to expect the worst.....

• Content Count:  2,363

I was there two years ago, and I didn't find it particularly hostile. Granted it was a day game, but we got there, happened across a lot that ome Bulls had taken over, met a few folks and then walked into the stadium with maybe a few jeers but relatively little fanfare. And on the way out after the win, most were silent and a few were congratulatory.

• Content Count:  5,691

i would expect it to be different being that we have won 2 in a row and it's a night game.

Though it might be too cold and everyone will be bundled up like that kid in christmas story that cant put his arms down.

Archived