• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN says Leavitt is a candidate for Tenn.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

The people that want for CJL to be axed better wise up because he would be snapped up in a second. He did not suddenly become a bad coach.

I will agree with you that Tuberville is a good coach but Bowden come on he has not done jack and ripped on his player in the media. There is no way to faster to loose a team.

I will take CJL over these guys.

Jay

he never was a good coach

please leavitt go

you people new to the college football dont know what a good coach is

leavitt was great getting us to where we are but he cannot get over the hump

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

I am willing to put up with a couple of more years of disappointing football if we can find a head coach that will take the Bulls to the next level of growth....that is BE Conference Championships and competition for BCS Bowls and National Championships.  While the NC will be great for our program I do not seeing us reaching that level until there are major changes made.

Changing the OC will not get the job done, changing the DC will not get the job done.  We need a HC that will call the assistants to task for failure to perform their duties.  Jim is just not getting the job done in that department.

• Content Count:  971

I hope CJL stays put.  I can't believe anyone would want Fulmer.  Of the names mentioned on this thread, I'd take Skip Holtz.  At least Lou would always pick us to win.  ;D

• Content Count:  18

Why would you leave a job where you live in paradise, make 1.5 mill, and it is acceptable to be at the bottom of your conference?  Any higher up the food chain and the coach is held accountable.

• Content Count:  1,894

so you think it's acceptable to be at the bottom of our conference? iIt isn't, and he will only have a few years left to prove he can right the ship or hes gone, face the facts. Woolard may like CJL, but he will find someone to turn the page.

Archived