• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 tix - USF @ WVU - Section 100, Row 35, Seats 21 & 22

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

Doesn't look like we'll be able to make it to the West Virginia game.  2 tickets for sale, face value ($45 each).  Send PM if interested to amie_abull or swatpamike.  :gobulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Wanna swap tickets for one of next year's game? I've given six tickets away to every game this season except the KU game (I went to that game myself). Next year, I'm for sure going to the Miami game and will use all six, the others are pretty much going to be given away to good fans that love USF like myself. I have four seats side by side six rows up in the South endzone, and two more seats four and five rows up staggered one seat apart right behind the goal post. I'm looking for a straight swap (and I'd be willing to give you more than two for any one game if you need it next year - I'm sure 99% of the people on here will vouch for me as well). I just don't like selling my tickets to other Bulls fans - we are family. Smazza gave me some tickets a couple years back for a bowl game when I was dirt poor... I have not even thought of selling a ticket since then (even last season when tickets were selling like hot cakes). If that works for you, hit me up. Maybe you have four friends coming into town next year... well, those four seats can be yours. It's paying it forward (although there is trust here, how can you not trust someone who loves the Bulls as much as I do). I typically send my seats out one week before the game in case you have friends making last minute plans to come down. It's on you...

FWIW... this message applies to anyone who might not be able to make it to Morgantown. I know $90 might seem like a lot of dinero today, but imagine giving away almost $1,000 worth of tickets this year... people appreciate the little things. Heck, if we return to last season's glory, some of those free seats of mine are going to be highly coveted for WVU, Cinci, etc...

Archived