• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auman, McMurphy & Other Media Members

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Why did Mike Ford take one snap?

Greg already answered that one.... Ford asked out of the game after the play and couldn't go the rest of the game...

Gracias...

Man the guy is still hurt, what the heck is going on with him. That is one nagging ankle injury for those guys.

I read somewhere on here that there was a good chance he was pushed back too soon... I don't know if it's true or not but speaking as someone who's broken or sprained both ankles more times than I can count, if you come back too soon and re-aggrivate it, it can linger for months...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

well I know from experience too, ankle's take awhile, but you'd think a rb who has strong ankles and is used to cutting would be more apt to come back, but your right tweeking is easy after it happens.

• Content Count:  231

If everyone is looking for these tough questions to be answered by Leavitt, has anyone thought to call in to his Coaches Show or show up at Moes and ask him?  I can't imagine he'll treat fans like he treats the media, he's gotta answer the question, if not he'll look like an idiot.

• Content Count:  401

There are a lot of people who know Leavitt very well and think he is a saint or a jerk- depends on who you talk to. It is really irrelevant. What questions are asked is immaterial if he doesn't plan on answering them anyways or gives you a broad anwer. What matters is winning ball games.

Archived